here’s your daily reminder that
- you aren’t worthless
- you’re worth more than you think you are
- you mean a lot to someone
- you’ve done something to make someone laugh or smile
- you’ve laughed and smiled
- you’re good enough
- you deserve to be happy
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re you and nothing can change that
- and there’s no one else you need to be
I think that we are like stars. Something happens to burst us open; but when we burst open and think we are dying; we’re actually turning into a supernova. And then when we look at ourselves again, we see that we’re suddenly more beautiful than we ever were before!
— C. JoyBell C. (via quotes-shape-us)
I feel unspeakably lonely. And I feel - drained. It is a blank state of mind and soul I cannot describe to you as I think it would not make any difference. Also it is a very private feeling I have - that of melting into a perpetual nervous breakdown. I am often questioning myself what I further want to do, who I further wish to be; which parts of me, exactly, are still functioning properly. No answers, darling. At all.